No add-on A/C units, no faded decals dented cracked or broken damaged outer RV shell damage. The camper must be clean and in good repair.
Note: We do not take responsibility for power surge damage. Often power surges have nothing to do with the campground. It is best for all RV owners to buy a top-rated surge protector for the safety of your electronics.
No excessively loud cars, trucks, or motorcycles.
Scroll down for all rules.
Scroll Down for important PET RULES
Our, "Mini Cottage for TWO" is located in Hot Springs, Arkansas city limits on Lake Hamilton. We are 2.5 miles from Oaklawn Racing & Casino and 10 minutes from the Historic District and Hot Springs National Park. Our Cottage is comfy cozy with a Queen size bed + Futon in the living room/kitchen area. Also TV & Wi/Fi. Sit on the deck overlooking Stokes Creek at its point of entry into Lake Hamilton. $110.00+tax for 2 people. Two-day minimum.
NO Pets NO smoking in Cottage
Call 9am-5pm 1-501-767-7946 for Reservations. Young's Lakeshore RV Resort offering all the great amenities of city camping and located near all of the "Spa City" popular destinations in and around Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 50 Amp Service, Sewer, and Water
- Pull-thru RV sites
- Free Private Lake Hamilton Boat Ramp
- Free Wifi
- Call 501-767-7946
- Shower House
Complete Park Rules 2021
- Your site rent includes water, electricity, sewer, and wireless Internet.
- Please pay on time, or we evict. Your RV site utility rental is for one month only (no extended contracts). Rent is due on the date you first paid. We advise you to protect your electronics with a surge protector. If you use an additional plug, we add $25 to your rent.
- 2. Your monthly agreement is for two (2) people only. You must inform the office if you have a guest or have long-term guests. Unregistered guests cannot hang out at your camper or site if you are not present. Up-charge of $75.00 a mo. for ea. person over the first two (regardless of age).
- 3.Quiet Hours are from 10 P.M. till 7 A.M. except on holidays at 11 P.M. -7 A.M. Please be considerate of your neighbor: no outdoor music or loud talk at any time. We are a seasonal park, not a recreational park: no outdoor music or loud talk at any time. Your children (16 & under) and any guest visiting children must have supervision an adult present with children at all times. No children under 16 are allowed to operate a vehicle.
4. In Hot Springs, water use determines our sewer charges. Water leaks, even drips, can be costly. Ask about washing RV or Cars (no using water for pools or child play without permission). Ask about any extra water usage.
5. Restricted animals are Doberman, Rottweiler, or Pit Bulls, American Bullies, American bulldogs, all clench bite breeds. Leashed, walked, and picked up after—pets outside only if you are with them at all times. Pets must not bark to the distraction of your neighbor.
6. You will be allowed to keep a boat and trailer on your site. All vehicles must be kept in your area between service polls. Please do not infringe on your neighbor's RV site or the driveways? If you or your guest block an adjoining RV site and we cannot get a camper in, we will have the car boat or truck towed at the owner of the vehicle's expense.
7. Your RV site must be kept neat and free of non-camping items. You can have up to two under-camper storage in neutral or dark-colored plastic bins.
8. Your RV and vehicles must be clean and in good repair.
9. Not responsible for accidents. Your RV's and vehicles must be insured.
10. DO NOT FEED THE GEESE OR DUCKS—NO LOOSE BIRD FEEDERS.
If you lose your copy of these rules, you can see them at www.RvHotSprings.com at the Rules tab.
I, the undersigned, have read & agree to abide by the rules.
Phone #______________Site #_____Name____________________________________